Renting Out Your Own Property
Sick of your real estate agent taking a large chunk of your return on your investment property? Or are you tired of having unanswered phone calls or poor follow up from your agents?
It might be time to take control of your own investment property! Renting out your own property can be extremely rewarding, especially as you maximise the return on your investment! It’s time to save money on property management by taking control of what really matters.
What tasks will I need to complete?
1. Create an ad and use RentBetter to publish your rental property on major sites such as Realestate.com.au and Domain.com.au
2. Find a tenant. Manage enquiries, perform tenant checks and receive applications all through RentBetter.com.au
3. Create a lease agreement. Use RentBetter to generate a lease agreement for your tenancy.
4. Onboard your tenant. Connect with your tenant through Rentbetter.com.au
5. Create a rent collection schedule. Use RentBetter to notify tenants when payment is due.
6. Keep track of maintenance requests. Use RentBetter to centralise all maintenance requests.
7. Create a rental ledger. RentBetter provides you with the tools to make this possible!
How to get started?
Save money with RentBetter! The team at RentBetter have worked hard to automate the simple tasks associated with renting and managing your property to provide you with an effortless way to become a DIY landlord. With access to professional real estate tools, landlords can stay in control of their rentals and maximise returns on their investment.