How do I list my property on realestate.com.au?
RentBetter allows customers to advertise their property on realestate.com.au and domain.com.au. You can advertise a residential property for rent or for sale, or a commercial property for rent. RentBetter customers have been extremely satisfied with access to better quality tenants and buyers, and the ability to find them quickly and efficiently.
How do I make my own property ad?
The ad structure is largely determined by the template used by the property sites, but it covers the following components:
- Headline: A short catchy title for the property which highlights its best features e.g. “North bright facing balcony for entertaining”
- Description: The main facts you want the prospective tenant or buyer to know about the property. It doesn’t need to be ‘war and peace’ and you don’t need to go over the top with details.
- Price and bond: The weekly rent and amount to be held as bond (generate a report on recent property prices in your area here)
- Date available: When is the property available?
- Dimensions: Property type, bedrooms, bathrooms, parking etc.
- Inspection times: You can set specific times for people to view the property, or leave this blank if you prefer people contact you. We have also created a quick guide to help you through the inspection process.
- Photos: Because photos are front and centre of your ad, we have dedicated the following blog article to tips and hints on taking photos.
How do I manage my property without using an agent?
Property management is not rocket science. Each state has specific processes and procedures outlined to help you manage your own property. We have outlined ‘The Big 4’ basics to renting out your own property that can be found here.
RentBetter can help simplify the process of managing your own property using the RentBetter platform. You can set up the terms of your lease and invite your tenant to automate many of the tedious processes related to property management, at the fraction of the cost of a property manager.