How To Manage Your Own Property Without Agent
If you have secured your investment property, it’s time to optimise your returns! Have you contemplated cutting out the middle man to avoid giving out a large chunk of your rent to management fees? If you don’t want to give away a large portion of your rent to property managers, it’s time to think about ways to start saving money.
Let’s talk about self-management. Renting out your own rental property can be extremely rewarding, especially as you increase the return on your investment! Not ready to go completely solo? How about use RentBetter’s Management Platform!
What Do I Need To Do?
1. Make a property ad using RentBetter to publish your rental property on major sites such as Realestate.com.au and Domain.com.au.
2. Search for a tenant. Manage all enquiries, conduct tenant checks & receive applications all through RentBetter.com.au.
3. Generate An Agreement. Create a lease agreement on RentBetter.com.au.
4. Improve ease of communication between you and your tenant. Connect with your tenant through Rentbetter.com.au .
5. Generate a rent collection calendar. RentBetter will take charge of getting on top of late payments by sending reminders to tenants.
6. Act on maintenance requests. Use RentBetter to centralise all maintenance requests so that you can keep track of what you need to do.
7. Create a rental ledger. RentBetter provides you with the tools to make this possible!
How To Get Started?
Meet your new best friend – RentBetter! The team at RentBetter are exciting about providing tools to streamline the mundane tasks associated with renting and managing your rental to provide you with an effortless way to to self-manage your property. Using our platform, once you onboard your tenant, a payment schedule is created for both owner and tenant where you can see payment dates and a ledger based on the history of payments. The perfect management platform to advertise and manage your own rental property.