Get To Know The Market Before You Advertise Your Own Rental Property in Adelaide
- How should I prepare to advertise my own property?
- What is the weekly rent for similar properties in Adelaide?
- What are some quick facts I should know before renting out my property in Adelaide?
- Can private landlords advertise on realestate.com,au without an agent?
How should I prepare to advertise my own rental property?
When preparing to rent out your own property, it is important to familiarise yourself with similar rental properties in your area. Adelaide is a large geographic area and the property market can seem complex, so we have provided the tools that will help you understand the rental landscape in specific suburbs.
What Is The Weekly Rent For Similar Properties In Melbourne?
Be armed with the right tools to find and manage tenants. Maximise your rental market knowledge with a listing report. You can use the report to find out:
- Average weekly rent (and maximum and minimum rent) for a property of this type by suburb
- The difference in rent payable for this property type compared to 12 months ago
- Average time between application date and preferred tenancy for this property type
- Recent comparative rentals and applications by property type
Adelaide Property Fast Facts:
There were 1,295,714 people in Greater Adelaide as at the last census date in 2016, and here are the key figures to know:
- The median weekly personal income for people aged 15 years and over in Greater Adelaide was $617
- The median household income was $1,265
- Of occupied private dwellings in Greater Adelaide:
- 8% were separate houses
- 9% were semi-detached, row or terrace houses, townhouses etc.
- 8% were flat or apartments
- 3% were other dwellings
- 4% had 1 bedroom, 19.3% had 2 bedrooms and 51.9% had 3 bedrooms. The average number of bedrooms per occupied private dwelling was 3.
- The average household size was 2.5 people
- 7% were owned outright, 36.5% were owned with a mortgage and 28.9% were rented
- 7% were family households, 27.4% were single person households and 3.9% were group households.
- 6% of occupied private dwellings had one registered motor vehicle garaged or parked at their address, 36.1% had two registered motor vehicles and 16.4% had three or more registered motor vehicles.
Can private landlords advertise on realestate.com.au without an agent?
RentBetter is designed to help you find and manage tenants using the RentBetter Platform. Our customers use RentBetter to advertise their property on the major property portals (Realestate.com.au and Domain.com.au), and our platform can help with enquiries, applications, tenant checks and lease documents to assist you in finding a high-quality tenant for your property. The RentBetter platform can also help to onboard your tenant to your lease, and automate the process of rent collection, tracking, receipts, maintenance, and reporting.